Hey Friends, I hope you already got informed of the new state-wide restrictions. Caspian is here to give you a few suggestions to make the 4 weeks just by yourselves well spent!
Today, we are making Garlic Bread with our recipe!
- 1 loaf of FRENCH BREAD
- 1.5 bars of softened BUTTER
- 1 t of PARSLEY
- 1 minced GARLIC
- some SALT (based on personal preference)
- some BLACK PEPPER(based on personal preference)
- ¼ cup of PARMESAN CHEESE (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 250°F
- Cut the bread in half horizontally
- Mix the Butter, Garlic, Parsley, Salt, and Pepper
- Spread the mixture on bread evenly
- Add Cheese
- Put into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes